South Korea has a 46 percent chance of advancing to the semifinals. In order to catch Australia, it is important how well they recovered their physical strength in a short period of time.

The South Korean national soccer team, led by head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, will play Australia in the quarterfinals of the 2023 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Qatar Asian Cup at Al-Zanub Stadium in Al-Wakra, Qatar, at 0:30 a.m. on the 3rd (Korean time).

Korea is now facing the strongest opponent during this tournament. Korea is ranked 23rd in the FIFA rankings, while Australia is 25th. The recent records are also tight. In June 2019, the last time Korea faced off, Korea won 1-0. In November 2018, Korea had a 1-1 draw, and in the 2015 Asian Cup final, Australia won after an extended battle.

Australia is showing strong spirit. Australia, which belonged to Group B, secured advance to the round of 16 early on by defeating Syria and Indonesia in succession. The team tied with Uzbekistan in the final match, but advanced to the tournament as No. 1 in the group. In the round of 16, it met Indonesia led by head coach Shin Tae-yong and secured a 4-0 complete victory, advancing to the quarterfinals on a first-come-first-served basis.

On the other hand, Korea was somewhat disappointed during the group stage. Although the team won 3-1 in the first match against Bahrain, it had some concerns, including allowing an equalizer early in the second half. In the second match against Jordan, Korea, which fell short of expectations, dedicated three runs to Malaysia in the final match, recording one win and two draws in three games.

The problem is that the physical burden is increasing. Australia in Group B and Korea in Group E had quite a difference from the schedule of the tournament. Australia faced Indonesia on Wednesday. However, Korea only played in the round of 16 matches on Saturday. Australia had more than 50 hours of rest compared to Korea.

Also, Australia finished within 90 minutes of regular time. However, Korea won against Saudi Arabia after a bloody battle that went beyond overtime and into a shootout. There was not much break time initially, but the length of the game increased. 헤라카지노주소

Recovering his physical stamina is the key. Clinton’s coach shouted “breakthrough head-on.” “There is no reason to mention resting period. It’s already such a planned schedule, and if you want to achieve your goal, you have to play any game. It’s also the charm of a tournament. There will be a lot of pain and suffering, but you have to overcome them to achieve your goal.”

First of all, “Opta,” a soccer statistics media outlet, predicted that Korea would have a 46 percent chance of advancing to the semifinals. Australia had a 54 percent chance of defeating Korea. Australia is currently the top contender along with Japan (20.4 percent) predicted by “Opta.” Korea is trailing with 16.3 percent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *